The ASUS Reflection Room in Kingston Hall 213 is a beautiful room that was gifted to the Arts & Science Undergraduate Society by Queen’s Alumni. In 2016, the room underwent a revitalization project and was renamed the Reflection Room, to acknowledge the historical and continuing impacts of colonization in Canada and its implications on the Indigenous staff, students, and community at Queen’s. The Arts & Science Undergraduate Society and the Faculty of Arts & Science acknowledge that Queen’s University is situated on traditional Anishinaabe and Haudenosaunee territories.
It is the perfect location for studying, meetings, events, and socials on campus. It is fully equipped with furniture, a fireplace, and a complete AV system. It can be booked by all groups on campus and can host up to 60 people.
Looking for a place to study?
The room is an open study space for all students Monday-Friday from 9:30 am – 4:30 pm.
Looking to book the Reflection Room for an event?
The room is available Monday-Friday 5:00 pm – 10:00 pm for event space bookings.
- The Reflection Room can be booked until 10:00 pm everyday.
- Groups can book for a set of hours and for a series of days.
- All bookings must be approved by the ASUS Receptionist.
- Once a booking has been approved, you will receive a confirmation email.
- For more details, please contact email@example.com